Sunday 27 October 2013

Christmas Shopping with Teodora Paintings

Order any product from my shop and win a £50 voucher to spend on an original painting of your choice

I am organising this event as a thank you to all my customers and Facebook fans, old and new. I know I wasn't around too much lately due to being busy with my other job. And you know what they say: out of sight, out of mind. I lost some likes during this time, but I also gained new ones for which I am grateful. I would like to thank everyone from those who have been with me from the very beginning, to anyone who liked and commented on my photos, to anyone who shared my page and encouraged me to continue on this path and to anyone who bought something from me. If I gain more likes along the way, this will be a welcome bonus; reaching 1000 is my aim until the end of the year, but this is not essential.



How it works?

If you order any product from my shops (mainly Folksy) or directly from me, you can win a voucher of £50 to spend on any of my original paintings. You will get a raffle ticket with your order and I will pick a number at random. The competition starts Monday 28 October and it closes 15 December, just in time for me to send you the chosen artwork as a Christmas gift for yourself or for a loved one.  

How can you order?

The best way to do it is through my Folksy shop where I listed most of my available products. The ones that are not listed are either in brick and mortar galleries or shops, either reserved for customers or future exhibitions. The products are organized in collections for an easy browse. However, you can have a look at my albums on my Facebook page and if you like something just send me a message and I will get back to you within 24 hours with info on availability and payment method should you wish to order.

Why voucher?

Because you like different things, don’t you? Rather than me choosing the winning prize for you, why don't you choose what you like? If the painting you like is under £50, you can spend the remaining amount on other products, but please bear in mind that the voucher is for an original painting.  

Overseas orders

Do you live outside the UK and want to take part? Not a problem. You can order any product from my shop and I will post it to you. The postage cost should be listed on each product. If you win the voucher, I am happy to cover half of the postage to send you the chosen painting.

More questions? Just ask. Also, don't forget to spread the word: the more, the merrier.  Good luck everyone!

Here’s the link to my Folksy shop: https://beta.folksy.com/shops/TeodoraPaintings

2 comments:

  1. I have shared your contest on my shops Facebook. My husband is from England and all his family is there I will have to take a gander at your shop. Always looking for new shops to buy them gifts throughout the year!

    ReplyDelete