Sunday 28 April 2019

Colourful Food



April is a festive month in our household as we celebrate birthdays, name days and Easter. I couldn't help experimenting with colourful food, as you do, from roulades and dips to birthday cakes and Easter eggs. For those who don't know me, don't be deceived by the abundance of recipes shown here; I don't really enjoy cooking, but I like home cooked food so the compromise is trying to make it as colourful as possible so I can enjoy the process of cooking it too, not just the eating part 😉.

This post is supposed to be a visual feast but if you are interested in any of the recipes shown here, feel free to ask and I will be more than happy to answer. 

Three coloured roulade with smoked salmon




Grilled pepper hummus and guacamole





Orange cake with lemon cream 





Easter eggs 





No comments:

Post a Comment