Wednesday 27 October 2021

Easy Halloween Cookies

 



As an artist, I have never created anything specifically for Halloween as I don't know how my style would fit with this celebration. However, some of my hanging hearts can be hung with other Halloween and/or autumnal decorations, especially the orange ones. I put some in my autumn tree in the street-facing window and they look rather nice with other handmade items. 



But today's post is not about that, but about baking Halloween-themed cookies which is the closest I will get to creating something for this holiday. Apart from these spiders, of course. 

These cookies are very easy to make, I won't be writing the recipe as I got it from BBC good food. This recipe is so easy and fun that you can involve all family in making it, decorating it, and, indeed, eating it. Enjoy! 








2 comments:

  1. Those cookies look fabulous! And I love how you've used your own style of decorations for this time of year. We don't decorated for Halloween either but I have a simple wreath and a tiny ceramic pumpkin I put out about 4pm ready for trick or treaters. I then take it in by 8pm so any older teens still out don't bother to ring our doorbell!

    ReplyDelete